BAPIE

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Woo! Oh yeah, IS BLOOMBERG A JERK?

So it's been a while since I last posted.
I've been very busy with work and school and roaming around the city. I've discovered a lot of nice things and will share them with you guys!

And I still want to take fashion photos.

Anyway, very soon (hopefully today) I will upload a bunch of photos taken around the city. I feel like it would be a waste if no one saw them.

In other news, how does everyone feel about Mike Bloomberg? He's running for his third term that he forced convinced the government into letting him run for. Was there ever an election for that? I'm pretty sure it happened behind closed doors.

Is anyone rattled by the fact that WE as New Yorkers didn't have the chance to ACTUALLY vote for the new term limits?

Also, I don't really appreciate how Bloomberg seems to be segregating his print ads. Instead of general print ads, he's gone a bit nuts and separated them according to race (or ethnicity if you're Dominican). Asians for Bloomberg, Latinos for Bloomberg, Dominicans(? Is this necessary if you have LATINOS for Bloomberg? Does 'Latinos' not encompass Dominicans???), etc, etc.

I remember Obama had something similar, but it was more general and way broader, like areas of New York City, stores, and women. How do you feel about this 'divide and conquer' approach of Bloomberg's?

I think that's all the New York Rage I have for now!

Good day people!

♥ Chotpy

No comments:

Followers