BAPIE

Friday, October 31, 2008

Rumors about Bloods gang targeting women on Halloween: What do you think?

Alright, I've seen three reminders since Monday.
I'm sure other people have seen this rumor, too.
According to SOMEONE, there will be slayings tonight for Bloods initiations. I don't know if it's true or not, but it's a sad and scary thought. I don't know why someone would kill someone just to be put in a gang to kill more people. Aren't our lives worth more than that?



Tell me what you guys think about this rumor.

In other news, the MTA has kept up its HORRIBLY DELAYED SERVICE. I was 30 minutes late for class because of signal problems. What's up with that?! I will say it was better than last year, but GEEZ, do you want me to fail out of my $100,000 education? STOP IT! If I leave 30 minutes early, I should get to school THIRTY MINUTES EARLY.



Loot at them. They're angry.

Also, WE NEED MORE FIVE TRAINS AND A BRONX-QUEENS-BROOKLYN TRAIN! I don't want a 2nd Ave line if there's no way to go straight to Brooklyn! Who thought it was a bad idea? I'll convince them otherwise.

I'm a sadistic dentist this Halloween. What are you?

No comments:

Followers