BAPIE

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Men and Pink

Yo, yo!  I've been gone for a bit 'cause I got consumed with art projects and the like!  However, I am back from outer space, and I'm walkin up in here with a sad look upon my face.  You should've changed that stupid lock...
Anyway, men and pink.  I dunno.  Maybe I'm old fashioned, but seeing those two together kinda weirds me out.  Imagine seeing a buff dude in a pink hat like this one.


I thought he looked doofy, but he's got confidence, so I guess he pulled it off[?].  I also saw a guy in pink Nikes and cap.  It was interesting, I only knew he was a guy because he had a manly face.  The line between man and woman continues to blur.  I can't tell women from men much anymore either, since so many have fallen in love with clothes 30 times their size.  Maybe one day, men [again] will be in the skirts while the women walk around in powersuits negotiating big business issues.  

Nah.

In other news, there's a new piece of artwork on the 6 line.  It reminds me of the good old days at Coney Island, when the boardwalk wasn't a deathtrap and the sand was clean [okay, it's never been clean].


You go, MTA's favorite artist.

Ima, I shall leave you with a weird LEGO dude I found.

He looks like a weirdo with his sleveless tux.

Peace and chicken grease!
♥Chotpy

No comments:

Followers