BAPIE

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Squeaks, Bums, and Douchebags

I get lazy when my freakin' phone doesn't bluetooth things to Windows.  Mac, you win this time.
I got on the train in the morning yesterday wondering why my car was less full than the other ones.  Well, I got my answer.  There was a urine-like smell emanating from a homeless woman who was seated in the corner.  As usual, there was a ten feet gap between her and any source of human life.
NEVER GET ON THE EMPTY CAR! IT PROBABLY STINKS!

Here she is in her corner...


If you're gonna stay in the car, move FAR away.  Scents travel far.
These poor people...



In other news, today there was a manhole explosion on 149th street?  I didn't know about it until I got on the 6th at 23rd [where I saw Sukanya Krishnan with some ATL people, friends of hers who must've been on their way back to ATL].  The announcer was dead set on telling everyone to stop trying to fit if there was no space and that there was another train behind that one at EVERY STOP.  At 103rd, the dude spazzed.  30 or so people got off, and there were around the same number waiting to get on.  The conductor decides to shut the door while ppl are getting on.  WTF!
Dude needs a hug.


And lastly, some people need to just DO THE RIGHT THINGGGG!  If the car doors are left slightly open and are squeaking and you're sitting next to them, JUST CLOSE THE DOORS!  Jeez!  Look at this crap!



For 10 minutes I had to sit through that!  TEN MINUTES OF HELL, THEY WERE!  
IF ONLY YOU COULD HEAR THE SQUEAKS!
YARRR!  Okay, well other than that, stuff's all good.  MTA, thanks for not raising the base price.  Your service isn't funtastic [which it needs to be], but at least single rides are still $2. 

People, stay well, and always remember to walk quickly on the streets of New York~

%*Chotpy*%  \[ * w ~ ]/

No comments:

Followers